Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, May 31, 2010

An Elmer and Eli Update

Hey Everyone! With the graduation and with my excitement that Rocco's tummy is doing better and he's not whining as much I've forgotten to tell you about Elmer and Eli.

Elmer had his surgery on May 24, 2010. Nancy e-mailed me and told me that it went great. I believe he's still recovering at UC Davis, but should be back at Guide Dogs soon. They're still looking for a home for him...

I'd really like to take him. If I could find an apartment near the campus where I'm going to school in the fall that allowed animals I would take him in a heart beat. I've actually been asking around to see if any of my counselors know of such a place. Since Scotland is mostly apartments there is a good chance that there is one out there that would allow animals. But by the time I find a place in my price range he'll probably already have a home.

I'm in contact with Eli's raiser and she says that he's gained back all his weight plus a pound. But that was a few weeks ago so I'm sure he's gained a few more pounds. :) YAY!

I'll keep you updated,
Raiser Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!