Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Patience and How Not to Deal with It

The outdoor run arrived today! I haven't had a chance to set it up or take a look at it as it didn't arrived until about half past six this evening at which point I was already out of the house for Tuesday's game. But, I have no classes and no responsibilities tomorrow, so I'll probably set it all up then.

I haven't heard back from Graham since last Thursday when we were talking about heights for the run. So, what did I do? Emailed him. Haha! Patience has never been my strongest attribute and I find myself able to wait less and less the more excited I get. At this point, I'm pretty darn excited so I'm proud of myself for not emailing him yesterday. Haha!

My guess is that he doesn't really have any news for me. Not because he didn't look at the board or check up, but because the puppy I will be receiving (if I receive a baby puppy) might have been born on Sunday. I was checking out the calender and the puppies born from last Sunday (February 5) to this Sunday (February 12) will be six weeks old around March 23. So in all likelihood, he doesn't know which puppy I'll be receiving not only because there's a good chance that it's not even born yet but also because he's checking to see if there are any older puppies available first.

While I know he probably knows as much as I do at this point (well...he might know a little more seeing as he's the supervisor and all) I still had to email him. I found myself unable to quit.

One more piece of exciting news to say before I sign off and go to sleep. I talked to the head of the school of Psychology today about bringing a puppy into classes. He was very supportive of it and said that he thought it was a good idea. But (there's always a but isn't there?) he had to check with someone else in the University first (you'll have to forgive me, I can't quite remember who he said). But he's such a nice guy and said that he didn't see any problem with it at all. So, that's good! Now all that needs to happen is for the woman who books appointments for the head of the school of English to get back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!