Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Feeling Puppy-less

I've only been back in Aberdeen for three and a half weeks and I'm already going through puppy withdrawals. I'm so ready to have a puppy of my own again. It feels like it's been so long! Freya is still the only puppy who I have raised from start to finish and I kind of really want another one. Haha! It's an addiction.

Luckily, Marco Polo is coming for a short visit tomorrow evening. I think he's still a tad too young to handle a full week during term time, so we're easing him into the University Student life slowly. He'll be going to work with me Thursday and Friday and then hopefully he'll be ready for University by March.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!