Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, February 4, 2013

My First Day at Work

*Written by Frankie*

Since I was last over at Auntie Erin's house, she got an office job. So guess where I got to go with her today? That's right! To the office! It wasn't the most fun thing ever, but Erin says that I did very good. She also says that this was good for me because I don't like it when she leaves my line of sight and she has to do that ALL the time at work. I started off the shift getting up and following her every time she got up, but by the end of the day I would just look at her and go back to sleep.

I get to go back again tomorrow after the two hour lecture about Social Psychology. Busy days for the rest of the week.

And everyone loves me at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!