Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Question for Blogger Users about Pages

Hello there my faithful followers (if there are still any of you left),

I put pages up a while ago for each of my puppies. You know, the "Meet Freya" etc. up there at the top? Right below my cover picture? Yeah, you all know what I'm talking about!

Well, not all of my pages are showing up since I added Frankie and Dulcie's pages. I'd really like them all to show up and I've seen some blogs where there are pages across the top in different rows and such. If any of you know why not all of my pages are showing up and how to make them show up any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks muchly,
Raiser Erin with CC Hilly and PIT Dulcie

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!