Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Dulcie Pictures

I've gotten a couple of pictures of Dulcie recently and I tell you, she just doesn't get any less cute. I hear that she's still doing well even though she is getting into her teenage years. Golden teenage years can be hilarious, but can also be frustrating. But I think she's going to be just fine. I do miss her, but if all goes well then I'll be back home in 6 1/2 weeks.

Dulcie at 7 months old
Dulcie in her pink cowgirl hat at the Responsible Pet Owner Fair
Dulcie in her pink cowgirl hat
Dulcie in her Yankee Doodle Dandy Halloween costumes
Dulcie in her Yankee Doodle costume
Dulcie in a witch's hat at the Lathrop Fun Day
Dulcie at the Pumpkin patch

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!