Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

M is for... (for real this time)


MARCO!!!!

Marco's "birth certificate" 
Marco's profile. Handsome boy.
Me and Marco.
Marco wouldn't stop moving, so the best I could do is a blurry picture.
Marco arrived in Aberdeen yesterday, but I just got a chance to meet him today. Let me tell you, the pictures don't do this little guy justice at all! He's super cute. In fact, I think it's safe to say that he's super duper cute. Haha! Love at very first lick.

I don't know when I'll get a chance to have him. We wanna give him a week or two to settle into Aberdeen at his "primary" home and then Quinn is going away early December, so I'll probably want to take Quinn before I take Marco just so I can see him again. 

Marco is a yellow lab / golden retriever cross. He looks like he's going to be a little fluffier than Frankie or Quinn, but still isn't coated. And, this is the first time I know ALL of his siblings here in the UK. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!