Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Lance and A New Puppy

Well, he did it. Sir Lance-a-lot is now a working Guide! I'm sorry, but I don't have any pictures for you of him in harness as I wasn't there. But stop by my group's facebook fan page in the next couple of days and hopefully there will be a few loaded. I have to say, not being able to be there killed me just a little. Lance wasn't my puppy, but I saw him a lot when he was a baby because Mary, Brenna, and I were still co-raising Rocco. And he seemed to not mind me walking him at puppy meetings. Sure, he still looked for Mary, but he wasn't hard to walk while he did it. It was more like he'd turn his head every thirty seconds or so but he would never stop walking and he never turned around. I do miss the goofy boy. But, I hear his new handler is an absolutely WONDERFUL guy. That's all anyone can ever hope for. So, good luck with you new job and your new life Lance! Your Erin is so very proud of you.

With every graduation comes a new puppy. Well, really, I guess that isn't true. I guess it's not ever true to say that with every recall comes another puppy. But, I'm sticking with it. A new family just finished their week long puppy sit and it went fantastically! They've been assigned a Female Black Lab born to Simon/Salina on February 25, 2012. The litter letter is "A". I'm a little bummed because next weekend is about the time Hestia's babies would be old enough to leave the kennels, but I guess, from the birth date, that there are still a lot of older puppies in kennels that they want to get out. But, at least this is a black lab female. You all know how I love the black lab females. Haha! Can't wait to see the newest member of PWAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!