Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

New Puppy for PWAP

First off let me introduce you to the newest member of PWAP:
A little yellow lab/golden puppy in the smallest puppy jacket smiling at the camera. She looks more lab. 
TORI!!!!

Tori is a female yellow lab/golden cross (she's 1/4 golden and 3/4 lab). She was born to Medford and Belize on February 21, 2012. There were a lot of older puppies in the kennels so Emily and Meghan (who are raising PIT Shep right now) agreed to start one. I'm not sure, but my best guess is that Little Miss Tori might not end up transferring. Haha! I think Emily and Meghan are enjoying having a puppy small enough to hold and one that actually wants to be held.

Also, LANCE in in class! He's due to graduate on April 28, 2012! That's just 6 days from today! He'll be living in Michigan which is good for Lance because he never liked the heat of California. I'm sad that I don't get to go to his graduation and say good bye, but I'm so happy that he's found his forever person. We're all so proud of Lance. He's just more proof that Goldens can be great Guides as well.

That's all for now. 



1 comment:

  1. Hooray! A Medford pup!! How exciting!

    And GO LANCE!!! I knew he could do it!!
    That L litter has been doing great!

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!