Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

9 months

Ok, so I've tried posting this twice so we'll see if Blogger allows me to post it this time. Anyway, Rocco turned 9 months old last Tuesday! I can't believe he's already 9 months old. They grow up too fact for my liking, especially when I'm not there to see them grow up. I miss the boy dearly and I can't wait to see him again during winter break. :) I'm going to take lots and lots of pictures of our short week or so together.

Anywho, I can't really give you a 9 Things at 9 Months but I can tell you that I've received a few little tid-bits here and there about how he's doing. I'm told that his raiser absolutely loves him and that he's behaving himself and is an absolute gem. That's something every raiser likes to hear when their puppy goes to a sitter overnight, but it's even more exciting when my puppy has gone on to another raiser. She keeps telling me that I started a wonderful puppy which is just wonderful to hear.

Here are a few pictures I've gotten of Rocco over the past month and a half.

Rocco (L) and his brother Rocky (R) at a fair.
Rocco, Rocky, and puppy Leroy taking a break at the fair. I'm pretty sure that Rocco is in the middle because of the stripe down his back and I know that Rocky is on the far right.
Rocco in Judy's car. Judy stole him for a day because she was in between puppies. She loved how he slept in the car. I must say I miss driving around my Mini Cooper with him in the front like this so I can reach down and pet a puppy at a red light.
I'm told so far the only problem with him is that darn tongue of his. his new raiser agrees with me in thinking that it has a mind of its own.

1 comment:

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!