Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Friday, October 29, 2010

Countdown

You guys will notice that I've started a countdown until I come home. I'm very excited about seeing Rocco again. I just miss him so much! He's such a goofy boy and I feel that I need a little goofball in my life to make me happy. Not having a dog is simply killing me. Now, the countdown is until I fly home, I won't see Rocco the day I land in California, but I'm hoping that I'll see him a few days afterward. I know his new raiser does a holiday thing every year and she said that she would be more than happy to let me have him when I'm home for the holidays. :) YAY!

That being said I'm actually not too sure when I'll be going back. If you guys are looking at my Phase Tracker you will notice that our boy Winston is in Phase 8!!!!!!! YAY!!!!! So, we're going to have a graduation coming up rather soon. I'm hoping that it's the December 11th graduation. Why? Because I would totally come home a week early to go to his graduation. :) I'll let you know as soon as I know when he's in class and due to graduate. If his person comes along sooner then "Yipee!" but again, I'm hoping his person comes for the December graduation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!