Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

I unfortunately have no cute picture of my puppy in a Halloween costume for you. But! I do have a picture for you. So, for your dinning and viewing pleasure....

That's Colorado on the right who came home yesterday. Colorado was, as you might recall, CC'd for elbow dysplasia and returned home yesterday. I know he's not staying with his raisers, but they are going to get to keep him for a while while the family they have for him is getting ready for him to come live with them. (That was a nighmarish jumble of pronouns). And that's Lance of the Left. He's looking so grown up. :)

1 comment:

  1. They are all so adorable and well-behaved, especially Buzz Lightyear!

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!