Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

In Just One Week...


I'll be cuddling this little lab once again!
Hilly sitting next to my empty suitcase this past September. She was very confused as to why I was putting all of my stuff in it and decided to put all of her toys in as well.  
I have to admit, I'm ready to go home for just a little. There's a small part of me that still wishes that I decided to stay here all winter break to puppy sit and really start in on working with GDB UK. At the same time I'm really, really glad to be getting away for a little while. We haven't had any snow in the city yet (which I hear is fairly normal and that last year was just a freak accident) but it's sure been cold enough for snow! The cold mixed with no snow to have fun in is helping cause my serious case of the "grumpies." It's not the only factor, but it's not helping me forget all of those things that are causing my grumpies.  

I know it probably sounds weird because I'm living in Scotland and it's a great experience and everything. Well, let me tell you, the cold loses it's novelty after the first week and I'm well into my second year.

Anyway, just not been in the best of moods as of late and it's pretty hard for me to find that happy thought that gets my mood to pick up long enough to put on a great show when I'm around people. For now, I've decided to stick with the fact that I'll be cuddling my Little Hilly-Bean very soon. She makes things just oh so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!