Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Phase Report

Halette     45Y4     LAB     F     8

She's still hanging out! Good Luck Halette! Found out that one of our newest puppies, Hank, has a sister named Hana. Since no puppy can be named a name that is already in use for another puppy in training, breeder, or guide I guess that means that Hilly's sister must have been CC'd. I know she was due to go in for breeder evals so I'm thinking it was for medical reasons. I was a little sad when I found out that the name had been reused, but such is life right? I wonder if they'll reuse Hilly. Haha!

1 comment:

  1. Hana was career changed for medical pretty soon after she was recalled. I believe it was her eyes but i can't remember for sure.

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!