Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Just a little Longer

Hilly sleeping on the couch with her Hedgehog.
I so very much miss this girl! I can't believe that I'll be leaving Aberdeen in 14 hours and in a little over and in a little over 32 hours I'll be snuggling my little labby again.

I'm pretty much packed and am relaxing now. I've decided that I should go on more short visits to places because packing for 10 days has been the most relaxing packing experience that I've ever had. And there's no chance of my bag going overweight because I'm taking like two pairs of jeans and a couple a shirts. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll have a relaxing day of travel. Fingers crossed.

I've got a lot planned for my short visit home, so come back soon for pictures and adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!