Anyway, on to the rules of the Name Game! First, before I give you the rules, let me tell you that there are three things that you can guess about my new puppy; gender, breed, and name.
- To give a guess just leave a comment on this post (or any posts about the Name Game)
- You have until the puppy arrives to get your guesses in (really, until I post about the pup)
- You may guess only ONE breed and ONE gender over the whole game (if you end up guessing more than one each I'll only take your first guesses)
- You may guess 5 names per comment (I'll only count the first 5 names in your comment if you leave more names)
- You may only leave a comment once per week (that's one every 7 days and if there is more than one I'll only count the first one)
- Each feature (name, gender, breed) is worth 1 point and whoever has the most points at the end is the winner
- For an extra 1/2 point you can guess the colour
- I will think of a suitable prize for the winner...
- German Shepherd/Lab Cross (sable or black)
- Golden/Lab Cross (black or yellow)
- Flat Coated Retriever (black or liver coloured)
- Lab (black or yellow)
Let's see...is that it? Oh no! There's one more thing that I have to tell you before this game goes live. The letter the pup's name starts with is "I".
Good Luck! The pup comes on April 11, 2012.