Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, March 5, 2012

Still Here

Hey guys! I'm still here and I'm still waiting. Graham is on leave until tomorrow morning, so everything should be official soon enough. Waiting to be absolutely sure definitely sucks, but I figure that it's worth the wait. Hopefully, by the end of the week I'll have more news for you all. Until then, I am here; alive and mostly well.

In other news for those of you who aren't on my facebook; I found an extremely cheap dog bed at the co-op yesterday! It was five pounds which is just about eight dollars. And it's the perfect size for next to my bed. And all I went in there for the half off Ben and Jerry's. Little did I know that I would find such a great deal. Haha! I'm pretty happy about the new dog bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!