Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Welcome!

More pictures will come to follow about today and all the excitement, but for now I'd like you all to welcome my new little one (and I mean LITTLE)!


HILLY

Hilly is a 14 month old black lab female. She was born on March 23, 2010 to Dylan & Aqua. The reason she's such a special puppy for me is that she's Freya's half sister. She reminds me so much of Freya already, but she's definitely her own girl. I'm really surprised how little she is. I'll let you know more about her and why she was transferred to me tomorrow, but for right now we're just chillin' watching Dr. Who. She's sleeping on my foot and I'm in love. What I will tell you know is that she is littermate to fellow puppy blogger HALETTE.

6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I am so excited!!! I can't wait to hear more as you get to know her! If she is anything like her sister then you are in for some fun. Halette is known as a little comedian.
    I am always surprised how small Halette can curl up and she loves to sleep cuddled up to anyone or anything. Her sister Havasu is small like Halette but a very different build and personality. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Hilly! I know you will have such a great time with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Hilly!! Based on her name and the FB pic of her, I suspected that she was a sister to Hestia in our group. She is! We are heading over to Hestia's house later today for her raiser's graduation party. Hest is a super sweet, spunky little girl. Can't wait to hear more about Hilly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Hilly! Have fun with her!

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!