Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, January 30, 2012

Tomorrow

I keep thinking about tomorrow and the puppy meeting. What I'm going to say, what they're going to say, what's going to happen, etc. I'm just...nervous.

I guess you never really know if getting a puppy is the right thing to do until you're holding it in your arms. Yep, nervous is the right word for it. But, I'm really hoping they'll be able to find an older puppy for me. While I really want a baby puppy, I know that an older puppy would be ten times easier for March. If I end up getting a puppy in June it'll definitely be a baby. But a March puppy really depends on what they have available for me.

Hope that everything goes well tomorrow. Fingers crossed. If nothing else, I'm definitely going to finish up the paperwork for being a boarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!