Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I know this is a tad late, but I hope you all had a very happy new year! I had a very enjoyable evening with friends. I've been thinking a lot about what I'm looking forward to in the new year. Most notably in my thoughts is a new puppy.

Before anyone asks, I haven't put in an application for one just yet. I still really want to puppy sit just once before I make any commitments, but I think I might put in an application ASAP. Then if it turns out I can't do it then I can just say I'm not ready...right? Right, of course I can. So, I think that's what I'm going to do. I need a healthy distraction from school and, at the moment life, and I think a cute, little puppy is just what I need. But, of course, if I'm not ready for a puppy in my current situation then I won't get one as it wouldn't be fair to the little thing.

Speaking of a new puppy, does anyone else start thinking about what letter they're going to get next? Perhaps it's not such a big thing for schools who give out the puppy's name before the puppy is in the raiser home, but for me it's always on my mind. It's like when I was waiting to get my first puppy assignment I thought about names I liked and didn't like and chose the letter I wanted most and least based on that. I can't remember which letter I really wanted, but I remember which I didn't want. I really did want "F" (didn't want a Francesca) and started really worrying when that's what I was assigned (turns out I didn't need to).

Anyway, I've been thinking again which letter I would like (I've been thinking about "G") until I realised that here I'm assigned a puppy and when I'm assigned that puppy I'm told its name. I guess it's something I'm going to have to get use to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!