Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Staying Strong

I haven't gotten any word yet about my status as a puppy boarder here. I'm thinking that I should hear something in the next couple of days.

My biggest issue in this will be staying strong in that, "I want to take it slow and make sure this is the right thing to do before jumping head first into it." This is my new rule so that I can make sure that I have the proper amount of time to devote to a puppy before I get one. I think it's a sensible rule and apparently, so did Graham.

But I know that if I stay here over Winter Break, then I'll want a puppy. Hmm...I wonder if there's a German shepherd litter available over the winter holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!