Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Email Obsession

I don't know the last time I checked my email as often as I have been since Friday. I know that it was such a long shot that he would know something by that afternoon and there was very, very little chance that he would be working over the weekend. And yet, I still have been checking my email once an hour to see if I've got an email from Graham. I'm just so excited to know if there's a baby out there for me! Here's hoping that I know something tomorrow! AH!

Also, I had a reader ask me to disable CAPTCHA. This is the first time that I've been able to sit down and a University computer (blogger doesn't like my laptop and won't allow me to make changes from there) to fix it. I think I have done it. That's a big think though. If someone wanted to post a comment to see if I have in fact disabled it that'd be swell.

Anyway, I've got a few pictures to post up soonish. Old pictures that should have been up a week or so ago, but as a busy, busy University student it's been hard to find the time to sit and upload them to blogger. But I'm gonna do it in the next few days just so I have something to take my mind off of not knowing much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!