Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Quizie's Time

Well...it's official. Quiz will be leaving me this Friday morning. Not because I emailed Graham about anything. Nope. After these past two days I actually thought that she could stay for the extra two weeks.

Quiz got pulled back in for formal training early. One dog got sick and another got pulled in. That one was Quiz. I'm actually a little sad that she won't be with me the rest of the time she was suppose to be. Through all the frustrations, she really is a very nice puppy.

One thing I have learned this past week though is that my schedule works really well with having a puppy that can't go places. Big plus. Haha! Graham is coming on Friday morning, early I might add, to pick her up. I'll be talking to him about my own puppy then and seeing if he's got any news about it. Should be fun though even though I'll miss Quiz.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited things are working out. Hopefully there will be a new puppy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And no pictures at all this entire time? :(((

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!