Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Waiting Sucks! (& Phase Report)

Gosh, I really do hate waiting. Especially when there is a puppy involved. I mean, for all I know I could be welcoming a 6 week old puppy in exactly a month. I really, really want to know if there was a puppy in the kennels for me or if I'll have to wait until summer break. I'm just super excited about everything and just can't wait! I feel so impatient, but it's been almost a week since Quiz left and it would be lovely to know if I'm definitely getting a pup. Anyway, I'm sure I'll know soon. On to the phase report.

Halette     45Y4     LAB     F     8

Our Tippin was dropped from breeding and will be entering harness training as soon as she heals from her spay. Also, our Schroeder was CC'd for the same thing his brother Snyder was; bilateral elbow dysplasia. As far as I know none of the other pups in the litter have been experiencing the limping our two boys have. Schroeder is up at Guide Dogs right now and should have had his surgery yesterday. He'll then complete physical therapy and then come home as his raisers' pet!

1 comment:

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!