Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Friday, February 10, 2012

Phase Report

Wait...what? Where did Halette go!?! Oh yeah, that's right. She went to class! Haha!

That's right people. Halette is in class and due to graduate as a Guide on February 18, 2012. I'm so glad that she's in class and so happy for her raisers!  The litter turns two on March 23 so I'm glad she found her perfect match before then and will be home for her birthday. Go Halette!!

This is my last post of the phase report for a while (until something big happens) since my pups no longer have siblings in formal training. If you want to check how our pups in training are doing look over to the right side of the blog. Our two boys, Lance and Danvers, are doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!