Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, February 28, 2011

February: Retinitis Pigmentosa

Well guys, the reason I didn't post a fact yesterday and I'm so late in posting one today is because...all the websites started to say the same thing. I couldn't find a new fact that I could easily understand and put up on the blog. So, I'm going to leave it to you guys. :)

For those of you who have RP and you realise that I haven't mentioned something please feel free to leave a comment and I'll post it. If you don't have RP but have noticed that I missed something, you too feel free to comment.

So ends February and we move into March. A new month...a new list of things to do. Who knows what this month will have in store for my two pups and for me? I don't, and yet I feel better about going into this new month. So, hope you've all enjoyed my research into RP and have learned something.

Probably won't be posting for a while unless I hear news of Freya or Rocco.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!