Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Hilly's Last Eval

I thought I would tell you guys what happened at Hilly's last eval.

Hilly's last eval was on August 11. That was almost two weeks ago, but I've been so busy with Rocco graduating that I haven't really had time to sit down and write this post. So excuse the lateness of this post.

We arrived at the designated meeting space of our evals just a few minutes ahead of schedule. I was hoping to get there fifteen minutes ahead of time to walk Hilly around a little so she wouldn't be super active during the eval, but it took me almost ten minutes to park. Needless to say I gave up that idea and just walked the long trek from my highly coveted parking space to meeting area. I suppose I should have expected a bit of a parking hassle as we were meeting at the major mall in town.

Well, we walk in, say hi to The All Knowing Jim and start our walk with other Puppy in Training, Luther. Jim has us do the normal things like go up and down stairs, ride in an elevator, tested the puppies' food protocol, walks them in and out of a head collar, and gets down on the floor with them.

After all of walking around Luther and his raiser leave (they did the talking before the walk) and if was time for Jim and I to talk about Hilly. I won't lie and say that I wasn't nervous about talking to Jim about Hilly and her progress because I was. I think I might have been more nervous at this eval than I was at any previous one. It turns out I really shouldn't have been all that nervous. At the end of the eval Jim was not only impressed with Hilly, but impressed with the work I had done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!