Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Phase Report

Rocco 4Y13 LAB M In Class!!!!


Rocky 4Y14 LAB M In Class!!!!


Regina 4Y16 LAB F 0


Hermes 46Y1 LAB M 2


Halette LAB F Spayed and Healing


I'm so glad to see Regina on the phase report this week! I can't wait to see her fly through the phases like her brothers have! I'm guessing she was probably on breeder watch and was spayed, but I could be wrong. But since Rocco's whole litter wasn't in the littermate booklet this year I'm thinking she was already back up on the campus. I'm still waiting to hear about Reann. Maybe she's made it as a Breeder! Then I'd have lots of puppies to request when I get back! Haha! Belle puppy EATON is in 8 this week!!!! Hooray. Other Belle puppy EPIC is finally on the phase report after being neutered and is in phase 0! This is a very exciting phase report for me.


Also, go over to Ashley's Blog and hear the good news about Medford (from Fame's famous "M" litter).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!