Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Friday, August 12, 2011

Thirteenth Phase Report

Rocco 4Y13 LAB M 8


Rocky 4Y14 LAB M 8


Hermes 46Y1 LAB M 1


Halette LAB F Spayed and recovering

Belle puppy EATON is in phase 7 this week! Woohoo! Go Eaton! One more phase to go buddy!

We haven't heard yet about Rocco. What's happened for the past two dogs to graduate (Jonah and Pauli) is that they were on the phase report on Thursday (that would be yesterday) and then on Friday (today) Mary got the call that they were in class. This is what I'm hoping is going to happen with Rocco. If not, maybe he's in the retrain class that'll get their dogs on Monday. I found out recently that Rocco's second raiser wouldn't be able to make it if he graduated on August 27 and I'm not able to make it for the next graduation on September 18. So, I've decided that whenever he decides to graduate is just fine because he'll have someone there no matter what. Of course I'm hoping to see him, but if that doesn't happen I'll get to talk to his new handler and that'll be just fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!