Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Did You Miss Me?

Hey Everyone! I know I've been a really bad blogger as of late, but what with Rocco's transfer, all of my packing and saying good byes, and my trip I haven't had much time on the Internet. You all hear right! As of right now I am officially a student at the University of Aberdeen in Scotland. This is why Rocco was transferred. GDB doesn't allow their dogs over seas as puppies you see.

Anyway, I have pictures from his transfer date and pictures of my trip which I think you will all enjoy because there are a few special guest coming! Can any of you remember who they are? Well, you'll just have to wait and see until I have finished unpacking and getting set up here before I can download pictures and write a post, but that should be no problem for you guys seeing as it's only 7:30am for the guys back in California.

Updates and pictures real soon! I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!