Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, April 10, 2010

He's Finally Here!!!!

Hey Everyone! This is Raiser Erin.

Today Mary, Brenna, and I went up to Guide Dogs in San Rafael, CA to pick up three little Guide Dog Puppies in training. We were to pick up one for us, one for Ridgecrest, and one for a little town in Bakersfield that I can't remember the name.

The one for Ridgecrest was our little guy's brother. His name was Rocky. So no, that isn't the name of ours. He was a little naughty, but very very cute. The one fore Bakersfield was a little black lab named Viking. How cute is that?!

And ours?

We have Rocco! I really like the name. He's really feisty and has a wonderful pair of lungs that he loves to show off. He's adorable. He's got a wonderful colour and a lovely face. I'll post pictures when I get them downloaded on to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!