Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Photogenic Puppy


Hey All! It's Raiser Erin again. On the off chance that any of the DRT fans have stumbled upon this blog from the DRT fanpage on facebook, I thought I would let you all know how Rocco D'Angelo, my little mob king in training, was doing.


He's learned to be very ferocious.






He knows where people "sleep with the fishes."





Remember, don't ever ask him about his business.

That is how my little mobster is doing. Besides learning how to make cement shoes, which "instrument" to bring to which job, and the mobster lingo he's learning essentials too. He's really good at "that's enough" when he gets too playful. Mob kings have to maintain a level of seriousness. He's also getting much better about waiting for his food until I tell him it's ok. You can never be too careful when with a famous mobster's food. It could be poisoned. And he's pretty darn good at "let's go." He's still learning that behind every successful hit man there's a manager who tells him what to do and when.

He's such a wonderful puppy and he's soooooo smart. Besides not having an accident in quite a few days, he's getting much more quiet in his crate. Rarely am I kept awake by his screaming and he's sleeping in now. Even though he's technically a "starter puppy" for me, I think I might actually like him too much to transfer him when he's four months old. Even though I could do a female now, Colorado is going to be fixed (I'm kind of sad that there won't be any little underbites running around), I don't think I could let this one go even if I do prefer the females.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!