Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Freya's Graduation Part 1

Hey All! I'm particularly tired today. It probably has to do with the fact that I had to drive 4 hours back home and that my emotions ran high most of the day. So right now is just going to be a quick post and tomorrow I will post pictures and stories and what really happened. Right now all I'm going to say is that it happened and it's started to sink in. It was a lovely ceremony and I'm more sure than ever that Freya and her new partner were made for each other. You can tell he really adores her and she really loves him. I'm so pleased with the match GDB made and so pleased that he wants to keep in touch. I would also like to say that I didn't cry during the speech or when I spent an hour with her partner. I did cry, however, as we were saying good-bye for the last time. I'm going to miss her.

More to come tomorrow!
~Raiser Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!