Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Speech

Hey all! Raiser Erin again. I'm sitting here in my hotel room trying to figure out exactly what I want to say tomorrow at graduation. I have finally come to the realization that I have no idea what I want to say. Not only that, but I don't know what there is to say. No matter what I say or do I'll end up crying on stage, so...I don't know...maybe I should just let it come to me. But if I let it come to me then what happens if I sound like I'm rambling or if I just don't know when to shut up? ARGH!!!! I wish I had the gift of gab. That way I would know what I should say. I'm so afraid I'm going to end up putting my foot in my mouth. I think it's just the nerves and jitters talking though.

I'm so excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to see my little Shortbread again. Yes, I call Freya "Shortbread" because she's sweet and short. :) I got word that Ken was there tonight with Belle and when they saw each other those two dogs were all wiggles. Apparently Freya got a little too excited and Belle gave her a scolding. :) Belle is such a good mother.

I'll probably leave you all with one more message before we take off in the morning. For now though, I think it's time to sleep. I got up early this morning and will probably get little sleep tonight so I might as well get a head start.

Peaceful sleep,
Raiser Erin and Rocco

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!