Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Legal

Rocco became "legal" today. His last pair of shots was last Wednesday, so today I could take him where ever I wanted and I didn't have to worry so much. So today he went with me to my Graduation singing practice (I graduate from High School on Saturday and a whole bunch of us, since we go to a music school, are singing Don't Stop Believing and The Star Spangle Banner). Before we didn't want him to walk around on campus because my school's on a college campus that has a few dog shows a year. Today though I didn't need to worry. He also went with me to fix my camera, Trader Joe's, and Graduation Services. I had to trade in my robes because they've given me the wrong size twice. Ugh! I want my graduation to be over with already. I'm thinking that Friday we'll go to the pet store for the first time. We need to get his ID tags. It's going to have his name, my cell number, and Mary's cell number.

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay!!

    Hey, if you want - I could help you get a count down ticker on your blog - or just tell you how, it is very, very easy!
    (and I'm horrible with computers!)

    Toby's Raiser

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh if you could tell me how that would be great. I've been to a few sites, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Instead of "commenting" back in forth on this post - email me at the guide dog blog email:
    guidedogawareness@yahoo.com
    And I can "hopefully" "show" you how!

    Toby's Raiser

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!