Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

November 11: Little News

I have little to say today besides...

Can you believe how fast time is going?!

I can't. That's for sure. What prompted this was an email from J. about when I would be back in Fresno and when would I like to pick Rocco up. I thought about it and if everything goes the way I want it to I should be back in the States in a month! A MONTH! That's it, first half of first year done. What is this? I mean, I only just started. So weird...

But you know what that means don't you? I get to see my boy in about a Month! I'm so happy I could dance! In fact I think I will. *Sings Carnival tune while dancing around the room*

I get to see my baby boy soon.

2 comments:

  1. Are you moving back home for good or will you be headed back to the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be coming back to the UK to finish up my first year.

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!