Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15: Nothing New

Well, no news is good news I suppose. I haven't gotten anything from Freya or Rocco as of late which I'm taking as a small victory in its own right. I am starting to plan when I'll be going back home for Winter Holiday and when I would go to pick Rocco up and when my heart will be complete again. Funny thing is I'm only sort of kidding about that last part. Really and sincerely Rocco is one of those heart dogs you get. I have been unlucky so far to receive two heart dogs.

Now, you people might be thinking, "Erin, you'd get attached to every dog. Stop talking nonsense." While it is true that I would love any dog that was placed with me for a year there is something special about both Rocco and Freya that I can't quite put my finger on. There are some puppies in my group who I absolutely love. I love all dogs. But if those dogs were CC'd I would offer up for community placement first and then place them with another family. It's not because I don't love them, it's because I know I would love a different dog more and a different dog would fit me better. Unfortunately this wasn't the case with my first two pups. I'm hoping for my third I get a dog that I can't really bond with as a team which sounds weird, but it's kind of what I'm hoping for. :)

Anyway, what this all boils down to is that I miss my Baby Boy and I can't wait to see him again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I completely understand and out of the 11 dogs I've had only four would have made the "stay-with-me-forever" cut

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!