Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

November 6: You Can the Puppy Away...

But you take take the Puppy Raiser out of the person.

This is something I've recently discovered. How did I discover this? Well, here's a great story. I told myself that I was going to take my bone shaped poop bag holder (a must have for every puppy raiser) off of my purse before I came here to Scotland. Well, that didn't happen. So I ended up running through the London airport (some issues there, but don't get me started) with blue poop bags streaming behind me. I've taken the poop bags out of the dispenser, but I've left it on my bag. Why? I'm not too sure. It just feels like that's where it's suppose to be. I am also wearing my dog tags every day or taking them with me in some form or another. I tremble with rage at the people who don't pick up after their dogs when they go on the sidewalk. I must suppress the urge to laugh at someone as they're saying, "sit, sit, sit, sit, sit". Really? Do they think that kind of repetition will get the dog to sit the first time? No, silly person. They're just going to think it's ok to wait a minute or so until you get kind of annoyed then they'll sit.

It's a fact. I'm a puppy raiser through and through and I'm going out of my mind without a puppy. I'm thinking about trying to find a place that allows animals for next semester so I can raise one here. I just don't think I can go from January till June without a dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!