Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

November 23: Nothing to Post

I really have nothing of interest to post today. I wish that I had somehow been able to raise a puppy here, but it doesn't look like I'll get to do that until next year when I have my own place (hopefully with a few friends). But if I had I would at least be able to think of something more interesting to post than what I can't wait to see about Rocco.

Thing I can't wait to see about Rocco #2: I can't wait for his puppy kisses again. I know I complain about the fact that he has no control whatsoever over his tongue, but I really think it's an endearing quality about him. He'll have to be partnered with someone that doesn't mind Rocco Kisses because I don't think we can stop him from licking indefinitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!