Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16: This is Getting Hard

This is getting a lot harder than I thought it would be. I mean, I knew doing a post a day on this blog would be difficult because I'm not raising a puppy at the moment, but I thought it would be a little easier than this. I wish I had more to post for today, but I still don't have much news about either of my pups.

Oh! I am starting to get my application together for a puppy this summer. I'm really excited. Props to anyone who can guess what I'm asking for. When the time comes closer there will of course be a contest with possible prizes. :) But for now, I'm just getting started.

In other news tonight is Royalty's last puppy meeting before heading off for college. It's getting so close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!