Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, November 22, 2010

November 22: Waiting on Pins and Needles

The new class comes in today at GDB and I believe that Dog Day is on Wednesday so we're hoping to hear then if Winston's in class or not. I really hope he is. I've gotten use to the idea of heading home a week early and getting to see Katlynn again. Of course that would also mean that I would get to spend a little more time with Rocco if his new Mom wouldn't mind me stealing him a little sooner than planned.

And that is the other thing I'm waiting for. I'm waiting (not too patiently) to see my boy again. I can't wait to see how big he's actually gotten. For those of you who remember he was a BIG boy when he came home and even had to be put away from the other puppies because he and Rocky were about twice the size. I know Rocky's going to get a little bigger than Rocco, but however big Rocco gets he's already bigger than Freya ever was. :)

So, as a countdown until I get to see Rocco again, I'm going to put one thing that I can't wait to see again every time I post. For the rest of November this means that I'll have something to post everyday at least and you guys get to hear my inner most thoughts about Rocco.

What I Can't Wait for #1: To see his goofy, big, black nose again and to feel press at the back of my neck when I get on the floor and play with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!