Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 28: Failed

Well, I failed this whole 30 post for 30 days thing. I completely forgot that I hadn't written up a post yesterday when I went to sleep. I had something planned, but just forgot that I didn't write it yesterday. I've been preoccupied with writing a sonnet for my English course so I can analyse the structure I used.

Anyway, I don't remember now what I was going to post yesterday. I think it was something about the number of dogs I see tied outside of stores here compared to what I see in California, but that'll have to wait for another day. What I want to tell you now is this, Mary is going up to a leaders' conference up at GDB on Friday and guess who'll be there? Yes, the All Mighty and Powerful Jim will be there, but that's not who I'm talking about. I'm talking about Rocco! Yes, he's being raised by the co-leader in the group so he gets to go and Mary gets to see him! On Friday!!!!!! She's promised to send me pictures and tell me how's he's doing. So, I'll tell you guys how he's doing.

Thing I can't wait about Rocco #6: Our long walks together. I miss them so much that I feel incomplete without the leash in my hand. That, and I can't tell my left from my right without a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!