Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, November 13, 2010

November 13: Recall

Well guys it's official. Royalty is on the November 29th recall and the Puppy Truck is going through my town on the 19. :( Erin is sad that she doesn't get to see Royalty when she goes home for vacation.

You won't be seeing Royalty show up on the phase reports for a while as she is going in for Breeder Evaluation. I have high hopes for her as a Breeder. She's such a nice dog. Even the All Knowing Jim says that she's just a wonderful pup. I'm hoping this is a sign of good things to come. Because I have a plan!

Step 1 of my plan is for Royalty to become a breeder. Step 2 is for her to be bred almost immediately. Step 3 is for Royalty to have her puppies about 8 weeks before I come home for Summer Vacation. Step 4 is for me to start a Royalty puppy over the summer. I like this plan and I think it has potential. Now the only problem is for me to be able to get GDB to cooperate with me. But I think that's possible too. :)

Anyway, that's the news for today. Tuesday is Royalty's last puppy meeting and then she's heading to GDB on Friday the 19th. Time sure flies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!