Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bridal Shower

Rocco and I just got back from Katlynn's bridal shower. She asked for recipes and ingredients that won't spoil. I gave her a few recipes including the one for my homemade peanut butter dog treats. But I didn't want to just give her flour and a whisk. I did almost get, and she might kill me if she reads this post, I almost got her some really sexy lingerie. It looked like a maid's outfit...but I decided against it as I was pretty sure that would embarrass her. So I didn't get her a gift because I figure when I'm in Scotland I'll get her something really nice for her (like shoes or something) and a nice practical house gift. She's worth the shipping. Anyway, me being the person who never takes pictures *wink* *wink* I forgot my camera, so I didn't get any pictures. But the dogs did great and we all had a great time. I'm going to miss Katlynn...it seems like both of us are just starting off on our adventures. Hmm...it's time to think.

~I'd just like to say that I spelled lingerie correctly the FIRST time. That's pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!