Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

It's Official

So, the sheet came out for the next recall and guess who is on it? No, not Rocco. He's still about 10 months too young for that. No, it's not Rocco, but Winston. Winston is on the August 14 recall. I'm going to miss his wiggly nature. :( But he's totally ready to go back and I know he's going to do great!

It doesn't look like there is going to be a puppy truck heading our way so his raiser is probably going to take him up there for the recall reception. After I did that with Freya I don't think that I'll ever put my puppies on the truck for recall. I liked putting Freya into her own kennel run and seeing how happy she was. I'm glad that Winston and his raiser will probably get to experience the same thing.

So, 10 more days...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck to Winston. And to answer your question on my blog you can submit as many names as you want, within reason. Like not 30 guesses. ;)

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!