Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Rockford and I have had a wonderful time together today. We haven't done much but he seems to enjoy himself.

We just had some outdoor time and the goofball couldn't decide which toy to play with. I have three strictly outdoor toys; the jollyball, kong, and the jugs. The kong and the jugs became outdoor toys because Rocco started to chew and ingest them. So, now the rule is "If you aren't running with it you don't get to play with it." The jollyball is because it has a 5ft rope and I don't know how that would go in the house. Anyway, Rockford was so excited about playing with them that he put them in a circle and jumped from toy to toy. It was hilarious! Then he jumped at the jug while still holding the jollyball. Then we both held on to one endof the rope and ran from one end of the yard to the other. I really do enjoy this dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!