Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

He's Back!

My baby boy is back from the puppy sitters! I picked him up last night. He was so excited to see me and I was equally excited to see him! He's so funny and I'm totally happy to have him back...even though I only have him for less than a month now. :(

I'm going to make his "loss of manhood" appointment today. I should have done it a while ago, but I've been in denial. He's a yellow male, sweet, gorgeous, and is so confident. What more could they want in a breeder!? He's also related to two strong, male breeders. Come on now! Haha! But, I've come to terms with the fact that Rocco must lose his boys. Sad day.

Besides that we don't have much planned for the next few days. We are going camping with my mom on Friday and staying through the weekend. That should be fun. I was never able to go camping with Freya when I had her last summer. I was too busy working on her many distractions and what not that I never thought about it. And no one asked me to come, so I didn't go. Anyway, I'm looking forward to having him up in the Forests of Cedar Grove for a few days. I think he's going to really enjoy it. Arwen gets to come too!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like camping will be fun. Take a lot of photos and enjoy this last month with your boy Rocco.

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!