Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

5 Things at 5 Months

Hi! Momma says that I'm old enough now to post something on the blog. Guess what! I'm 5 months old today! I can't believe it either. Almost all of my puppy teeth are gone and my big dog teeth are coming in. I absolutely love being a Guide Dog Puppy in Training.

Since I've seen so many people doing this, I thought I would do this to. I'm going to write 5 things I'm really, really good at and 5 things that I still need to work on. Then, as a special treat, I'm going to give you 5 of my favourite things in the world.

My 5 realy, really amazing traits:
1. I sit almost every time Momma asks me to
2. I can wait for my food as long as it takes...though I really, really want to eat it
3. I know "let's go" like the back of my paw
4. Momma says my "come" is the best she's ever seen
5. I play really well with other dogs

My 5 things that I need to work on
1. Down. I just don't like to lie down. I love to play
2. Lying still under the table or by Momma's side when we're out. I like to be right next to her all the time, but I know I need to be still.
3. Chasing my cats. Momma is working on this with me, but they're just so interesting
4. Not jumping up on furniture or people. I really am getting better, but sometimes I forget I'm not allowed on the couch with Momma
5. Licking everyne in sight. Momma keeps telling me that not everyone likes puppy kisses and that I need to ask first, but I'm a licker.

5 Favourite things from Me and Momma
1. My Jolly Ball! Momma put a 5 ft rope in it for me so I can run and swing it all over the yard.
2. Momma says that my colouring is very handsome. I have a dark streak down my back and my tail is 3 different colours. She also says my behind is really pretty, but I find that very embarassing to admit.
3. Cuddling with Momma and watching TV. I love to curl up in her lap and just watch television with her.
4. My wishbone. Momma has designated that my crate toy because I like it so much and I hate the crate.
5. Playing in the yard with Aunt Arwen. She knows exactly how to play with me and I love it. Momma does too because it tires me out.

That's all for now!
~Rocco

1 comment:

  1. You sound like such a good boy! Don also loves his Jolly Ball and wishbone toys. He's also a big licker- something we're working on. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!