Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Pictures

So, the title of this post is misleading. There will be no pictures on this post. But I would like to say that Guide Dogs has posted the Graduation pictures from the June 19th Graduation on the California campus. As you might know Falla and Freeway both graduated on that day. And you might know that I was unable to attend because I was out of town...well actually I was less than an hour away from the GDB campus, but I had an appointment at 12-3 so I couldn't attend. But I got to see Freya's brother and sister with their partners thanks to GDB. Now, I'm not going to post the pictures in respect to the raisers and their partners' privacy, but...check out the flicker site for the pictures if you would like to see her litermates. Now I think Freeway looks more like Freya only bigger. :) What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!