Where you come for your share of Puppy fun!

Monday, June 7, 2010

PUPPIES

Hey Everyone! Bear with me today because I have a few posts to put up.

First off, my family is getting a Ladradoodle in August. We've been all waiting for these puppies to be born. Well, they were born June 6 at 2:45 am. Yikes! Poor Mama.

There are 6 Chocolate, 3 Cream, and 1 Golden. My dad wants a Cream coloured one and my step-mom and I are partial to females. Of the 3 cream coloured ones only one is a female. So, unless something happens she's probably going to be the one that we get. I went to see them today. They're so cute! Some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
There's me holding the new, little one.
She's so sweet. But you can't really tell at one day old. :)
A nice close up of her face if I do say so myself.

I love this one with her little paws in front of her face. She's acting all camera shy even though she's adorable.

We've started to think of names. My step-mom likes Rosie, but I think it's a little over done for a dog's name. She keeps saying, "Find another dog named Rosie." :) I really like Junebug, Aberdeen, Estella, or Rowan. I also like Buttercup. I love "The Princess Bride".

No comments:

Post a Comment

The pups and I love to hear from our readers!